our Abingdon branch
Allen and Harris estate agents in Abingdon want to get you moving! If you are looking for a local agent with local knowledge but also want a national marketing package we are the agent for you. We are situated on the market place so we are very well located for customers to pop in for a chat. Our double fronted windows are the best on the high street and perfect for showcasing your property.
Being a long standing ... estate agents in Abingdon we have helped many new and repeat customers with the moving process and our Abingdon office covers all of the surrounding villages including Kennington, Radley, Sunningwell, Bayworth, Wootton, Dry Sandford, Marcham, Kingston Bagpuize, Southmoor, Longworth, Drayton, Steventon, Milton, Sutton Courtenay, Culham, Appleford, Clifton Hampden and Long Wittenham. We have a network of computer linked Allen & Harris offices along with 300 other offices under our umbrella including Fox & Sons, Bernard Marcus, Roger Platt, Brown & Merry, Bagshaws residential, Swetenhams, Jones & Chapman and manners & Harrison which could help with your sale or onwards purchase.
Land & New homes in Oxfordshire.
We have specialist teams and can deal with every aspect of selling or buying and we will be delighted to to discuss this further with you. Please contact us on 01235 553777 or email us email@example.com.
why choose us?
- Located on the corner of the market square and high street with a double fronted window. Perfect for showcasing your property.
- Fantastic local knowledge - Members of our team grew up in the Abingdon area and the Branch Manager has been with us for over 10 years.
- Proactive approach to generating viewings to ensure we reach prospective buyers.
- On average more than 40,000 properties are viewed every month by prospective buyers.
- Part of a national network of estate agents with over 320 offices across the UK..
- Our team have a positive attitude along with a real hunger and desire to help people, whether they are looking to sell, buy or let.
- TV-style adverts to make the most of your property online
- Range of specialised property services including mortgages, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and much more!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs Y are looking for a 3 bedroom bungalow in the Southmoor Area. Can you help?
Looking for a family home in Southmoor/ Kingston Bagpuize, ideally three bedrooms but will look at two, current property is sold in Abingdon and ready to proceed.
Looking to buy in the Abingdon area for upto £650,000 ideal location would be Mons Way or Inkerman Close but open to other areas. Current property is sold and ready to proceed.
Is looking for a property on a newer build estate, three bedroom and ideally semi-detached. She is a first time buyer and mortgage has been approved call us today if you can help.
Looking for a property in Marcham due to children schooling requirements, minimum of three bedrooms required and with a price range of £390,000. Call us today if you can help!
Looking to buy in the Abingdon Centre area (St Nicholas School) for upto £450,000. Current property is sold and ready to proceed.