our Abingdon branch
We at Allen & Harris estate agents in Abingdon would love to sell your home! We are situated just outside the market place on the High Street so are well located for customers to pop in for a chat about the local housing market and current demand for properties. With hundreds of buyers registered, it
is possible we already have someone for a property like yours!
Our office covers all of the surrounding villages including , Kenning, Radley, Sunningwell, Bayworth, Wootton, Dry Sandford, Marcham, Kingston Bagpuize, Southmoor, Longworth, Drayton, Steventon, Milton, Sutton Courtenay, Culham, Appleford, Clifton Hampden and Long Wittenham. We have a network of computer linked Allen & Harris offices within close vicinity which could help with your sale or onwards purchase.
Being a long standing estate agents in Abingdon, we have helped many new and repeat customers with the moving process. As part of a national estate agency network, we have a wealth of local and national knowledge to help with all your home moving needs.
Land for sale in Abingdon. To discuss you land requirements, please contact our Land Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to discuss them whether you are buying or selling.
New homes for sale Abingdon. We sell a range of new homes throughout the Abingdon area and would delighted to discuss our latest availability. Please contact on 01235 553777 or email us email@example.com
why choose us?
- Located on the corner of the market square and high street with a double fronted window. Perfect for showcasing your property.
- Fantastic local knowledge - Three of our team grew up in the Abingdon area and the Branch Manager has been with Allen & Harris for 9 years.
- Proactive approach to generating viewings to ensure we reach prospective buyers.
- Part of a national network of estate agents with over 320 offices across the UK..
- Our team have a positive attitude along with a real hunger and desire to help people, whether they are looking to sell, buy or let.
- TV-style adverts to make the most of your property online
- Range of specialised property services including mortgages, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and much more!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs M, looking for a 3 plus bed property within close proximity of Abingdon town centre upto £325,0000.
Miss T, looking for a 2/3 bed property in north Abingdon upto £200,000.
Wanted three bedroom property in Abingdon up to £300,000.
Ms H, Looking for a property within Abingdon town centre offering two bedrooms looking up to £220,000
Mrs B is looking for a three/four bed house in Tythe farm area up to £400,000
Looking for a three bedroom property in Welford Gardens, Buscot Drive or Audlett Drive
Miss O is looking for a one or two bedroom property close to Abingdon town centre or within easy reach of bus routes, cash buyer no chain
Mr B is looking for parkhomes in any condition ideally in Radley sites up to £100,000
Mr & Mrs G are looking for a three bed on Stonebrige road in the £325k price range and are happy to do work.
Mr/s S are looking for a three or four bedroom property in the Marcham area for £400,000 they have already sold and in a position to proceed.