our Abingdon branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 01235 553777 or email us ... at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings - call 01235 810582 or email us at email@example.com
Mortgage Services - call 01235 553777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- Located on the corner of the market square and high street with a double fronted window. Perfect for showcasing your property.
- Fantastic local knowledge - Three of our team grew up in the Abingdon area and the Branch Manager has been with Allen & Harris for 9 years.
- Proactive approach to generating viewings to ensure we reach prospective buyers.
- Part of a national network of estate agents with over 320 offices across the UK..
- Our team have a positive attitude along with a real hunger and desire to help people, whether they are looking to sell, buy or let.
- TV-style adverts to make the most of your property online
- Range of specialised property services including mortgages, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and much more!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs M, looking for a 3 plus bed property within close proximity of Abingdon town centre upto £325,0000.
Miss T, looking for a 2/3 bed property in north Abingdon upto £200,000.
Ms H, Looking for a property within Abingdon town centre offering two bedrooms looking up to £220,000
Miss O is looking for a one or two bedroom property close to Abingdon town centre or within easy reach of bus routes, cash buyer no chain
Mr B is looking for parkhomes in any condition ideally in Radley sites up to £100,000
Mr/s S are looking for a three or four bedroom property in the Marcham area for £400,000 they have already sold and in a position to proceed.
Wants a riverside home. Garden needed but not too large as it'll be weekend home so needs to be fairly low maintenance. Driveway for two cars ideally. Cash buyer, no chain.
Mrs K. Is looking for three bed with downstairs cloakroom with potential to extend in Garford close, Pagisters Road, Radley Road or Kennet road and she has a budget of £325,000 Can you help?
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a two bedroom house or apartment with private garden in Abingdon up to £280,000, please contact us if you can help.
Mr J is looking for a bungalow in north Abingdon please contact us if you can help.