our Barry branch
The team at Allen & Harris in Barry would love to sell your property! Our friendly, helpful and motivated team are here to make the buying and selling process an experience to look forward to. The team consists of Ben Smalley (Branch Manager. Jude Cassam (Administrator), Plamen Botev (Sales Negotiator),
Matthew Boyce (Sales Negotiator) and Richard Goy (Mortgage Consultant). Together, we have over 36 combined years of experience in the industry.
As of 11th August Allen & Harris in Barry have benefited from having a brand new office refit which has created a pleasant and professional feel to the High Street, The refit offers clients more room to relax whilst speaking to our professionals about their property needs, we now have new eye catching LED property displays which are easily visible and clearer to see. As part of a national estate agency network, we offer maximum online exposure and our bespoke marketing packages are tailored around you.
Richard Goy our in-house Mortgage Consultant, has over 10 years of experience and can help with first-time buyers, buy-to-let investors, help-to-buy, re-mortgage and additional services such as insurance or will writing services.
Lisa Snooks is our Lettings Manager covering Barry, Penarth and surrounding areas, with over 13 years experience, has vast knowledge of the local market. Accompanied by Charlotte Holder, our Senior Lettings Negotiator.
why choose us?
- 'Online Extra Pro' Marketing Packages, including audio tour, enhanced photos, floor plan and premium listings on Rightmove AND Zoopla!
- Dedicated Land & New Homes team that can offer you advice including valuations, pricing and marketing
- Pro-active Lettings Team covering Barry & The Vale of Glamorgan, for advice on letting or for a free market appraisal, call today
- My account - An online facility where you can login and monitor your property's internet performance and any saved search properties
- Experiencing fantastic success through our open house events, to be a part of that success, call us for a FREE property valuation NOW!
- Our sales progression app MIO can give you up to date progress of your sale 24/7
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant Richard, can guide you every step of the way through the buying process
- Our friendly and hard-working team has over 36 years of combined estate agency experience and excellent knowledge of the local area
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr G & Mrs J SSTC looking for 2+ bed semi detached property with garage and driveway, Barry town location will pay up to £150,000. Can you help!!!
Miss M is looking for a modern semi or detached property with not much work in pencoetre village or on the waterfront. Can you help!!!
Mr H is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow in the Barry area ideally with off road parking and not requiring too much work can pay up to £320,000. Can you help!!!
Mr J is an investor looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom property in the Castleland area. will pay up to £150,000. Can you help!!!
Mr and Mrs R are FTB looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom property with open plan kitchen / living / dining room. Can pay up to £300,000. Can you help!!!
Mr P is looking for a 3 bedroom traditional build property in the Barry area close to public transport. Can you help!!!
Mr M is looking for a 3+ bed in Gibbonsdown would like something not needing much work can pay up to £240,000 for the right property, can you help!!!
Mrs F is looking for a 2-3 bed in the West End of Barry must have off road parking does not mind some work but only cosmetic. Can pay up to £130,000. Can you help!
Ms C has nothing to sell looking for 2+ bed property either town or the West End with an upstairs bathroom. low maintenance garden and near transport links can pay up to £130,000. Can you help!!!
Mrs S is looking in the Coldbrook area for a 2/3 bed with no major work has SSTC. Can pay up to £160,000 can you help!!