our Bath branch
Allen & Harris is one of the longest established names in Bath Estate Agency. For decades, the collective efforts of the George Street and Larkhall offices have produced consistent results across a broad spectrum of property in both City and rural markets.
Our specialised team can answer any questions or queries you may have whether they may be for Sales, Lettings, Mortgages Land & New Homes.
We offer our clients ... a depth of local knowledge - we really know what makes Bath special. This local expertise is combined with the strength and coverage of a National network, and our commitment to training ensures that we maintain the highest possible standards of compliance and performance
Our marketing is outstanding, with a multi-layered plan which includes a results-tracked social media campaign. Designed to capture the highest possible levels of buyer interest, our aim is always to achieve the best price in a timescale to suit our clients, whatever the trading conditions.
All of our properties are available to view online. Alternatively, call Sales on 01225 425 111 or Lettings on 01225 444 672.
Land for sale in Bath? To discuss your land requirements, please contact our Land Manager Richard Saunders on 01749 676067 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to discuss them whether you are buying or selling.
Need assistance with New Homes? Contact our New Homes Manager, Leah Tattersall on 07739941579 or email, email@example.com
why choose us?
- Looking for a specific property in a specific area then come in and talk to Sula and she will explain our HELP TO FIND SERVICE.
- We offer a range of specialised property services including sales, lettings, mortgage services, home conveyancing, new homes and surveys
- Our dedicated, ARLA qualified Lettings team provide Fully Managed, Lettings and Rent Collection and Find Tenant Only services.
- The endeavours of our long established, prime City centre and Larkhall offices are collectively applied to achieve the best possible results
- Our special relationship with renowned London Estate Agent Barnard Marcus gives us an effective link to buyers relocating to Bath
- Open House Service: A structured and well managed event designed to generate maximum interest and exposure of your property.
- For those relocating to and from elsewhere in the UK, we have 350 offices to help them with their move.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a 2 bedroom house with garden and not needing major work, preferably in the WESTON AREA, if you can help please call us NOW!!
Miss A is looking for a three bedroom house in the Fairfield Park/Larkhall area. £1300 budget. Available to rent now. Please call 01225 444672 if you have a property available.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a Victorian/Character property with 3 bedrooms and a garden within the Peasedown St John, Weston, Batheaston, Bathford,Oldfield Park or Southdown areas of Bath upto £295,000
Mr C & Miss B are First Time Buyers and looking for a 2 bedroom house in good decorative order with a garden in Larkhall, Southdown and surrounding areas upto £250,000
Mr & Miss T are SSTC and looking for a property within 10 minutes drive of the City Centre or close to a train station. Must have a garden, upto £280,000 in Southdown, Oldfied Park, Bradford on Avon
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a 2 bedroom house within 5 miles of Bath. Must have a good size garden or be close to the allotments in Larkhall. Looking up to £280,000
Mr W is looking for a Flat/Apartment within 20 minutes walk of Bath Spa train station with a minimum of 1 bedroom and a separate kitchen. Must have reasonably prices services charges upto £240,000
Required - two and three bedroom properties in the Twerton and Oldfield area's