our Bath Larkhall branch
Our long established Larkhall office is sited prominently on the north eastern edge of the City centre. Our team has the experience, knowledge and proven capability to serve both city and village based clients, in close partnership with our city centre office in George Street.
As part of the wider strength and coverage provided by our regional and national network of offices, we have a close working relationship ... with our colleagues at Barnard Marcus in London, who provide invaluable support for clients relocating from the Capital to the West Country. We offer our customers a broad-based range of property services, including mortgages, legal conveyancing, lettings, auctions and professional survey and valuation.
Simon Lord leads the team as our Senior Branch Manager and Premium Homes Manager for the Bath area.
Thomas and Lottie are our sales negotiators in the office, which have excellent local knowledge and are always striving to find every individual client the right home for them.
Robert is our mortgage adviser with an outstanding reputation for finding the right mortgage that is affordable for you. He is always happy to help with any questions you may have.
Louise is our administrator here in the office and has great knowledge of the business and organises all the paperwork side of things.
Looking for land or have land to sell? Need assistance with New Homes? contact our New Homes Manager Leash Tattersall on 07739941579 or email@example.com
why choose us?
- We sell property on the North Eastern side of the city, from Camden, Larkhall, Fairfield and beyond to the highly favoured local villages
- We have been serving clients in our area for over 25 years. Our knowledge of the local market can help you too.
- Allen & Harris offer specialise property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes and in house auctions.
- Open House Service: A very productive structured and well managed event designed to generate maximum interest and exposure for your property
- Whether you are ready to sell, just curious about the value of your home, our service is tailored to meet your needs.
- M.I.O is another tool we use to help the whole selling progress go through smoothly, ask us for more information to download the app.
- Bath City Centre and Larkhall village offices work as one team, including large window displays to showcase your home for maximum exposure
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Now SSTC and wanting to stay on the East side of Bath. They are looking to upsize to a larger family home with a budget of £800,000.
Just agreed a sale, this person is looking for a 2/3 bedroom house in and around the Larkhall area.
It has been a few weeks since they have sold and are really keen to find, they need a larger family home in the Fairfield Park and Larkhall area.
A 2 bed bungalow is wanted, this person is ready to go.
A first time buyer who is relocating to Bath would like a one bedroom flat with walking distance of Bath centre.
Wanted a period home with at least 3 bedrooms and a good size garden for the dog.
Desperate to find in the Larkhall/Fairfield Park area, a 2 or 3 bedroom house, this buyer is SSTC and ready to go.
Wanting to buy in Larkhall village, keen to find asap as they are SSTC.
Wanting a character house in any condition on the East side of Bath, this person has nothing to sell and ready to buy.
A first time buyer with his finances in place with our mortgage adviser Robert, he is looking for a 3 bedroom home in Bath.