our Bath Larkhall branch
At Allen & Harris we do more than just sell your home, as part of a national estate agency network of over 300 branches, our Bath Larkhall office is here to help you every step of the way. With our local knowledge and experience of the local property market, we can develop a marketing plan that's just
right for you.
If you live in Larkhall, Camden, Fairfield, Batheaston, Bathford, Bradford on Avon or surrounding villages call us on 01225 482 244 or pop into our branch and we will be happy to help with the sale or purchase of your property.
Land for Sale in Bath Larkhall? To discuss your land requirements, please contact our Land Manager Andrew Jarrett on 01823 286 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to discuss your requirements whether you are buying or selling.
New Homes For Sale in Bath, Larkhall? We sell a range of New Homes throughout the Bath, Larkhall area and would be delighted to discuss our latest availability. Please contact us on 01225 482244 or email us, BathLarkhall@AllenandHarris.co.uk.
why choose us?
- We sell property in and around Larkhall, as well as the villages of Batheaston, Bathampton, Bathford and Swainswick
- We have been selling and valuing houses in Larkhall and surrounding areas for 25 years and have extensive knowledge of the area and market!
- We offer a range of specialised property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes and auctions!
- Prominent office location with large window displays to ensure your property gets maximum exposure.
- Open House Service: A structured and well managed event designed to generate maximum interest and exposure for your property.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Miss Workman are looking for a 1/2 bed property under £175,000 - what can you offer?
Homes wanted on Bathford High Street. Call now to book your FREE 2 stage Market Appraisal!
Bungalows in High Demand around Larkhall. We have buyers waiting!
Mr & Miss G & M are looking for 2 bed houses in Bath with good access to the M4. Parking for 2 cars and a garden required with decoration work rather than renovation work. What have you got to offer?
Mr L is looking for 1/2 bed properties in Bath up to £240,000. Very open to most properties, however must be a decent sized second bedroom. Call now to book your free valuation!
Mr R is looking for the character property with 2 bedrooms in the Bailbrook Lane area.
Mr C & Miss A are first time buyers and are keen to find a good size family home to be suitable now and in the future for them.
Mr L & Mr C are looking for properties that need work on them. They can move fast as all their finances are in place.
An Investment buyer is looking for a house or flat in the Larkhall or Fairfield Park area of Bath. She is ready to move quickly if necessary.
Mr P would like to upsize. It must have a good size garden, so the dog can have a good run round.