our Bath Larkhall branch
Our long established Larkhall office is sited prominently on the north eastern edge of the City centre. Our team has the experience, knowledge and proven capability to serve both city and village based clients, in close partnership with our city centre office in George Street.
As part of the wider ... strength and coverage provided by our regional and national network of offices, we have a close working relationship with our colleagues at Barnard Marcus in London, who provide invaluable support for clients relocating from the Capital to the West Country. We offer our customers a broad-based range of property services, including mortgages, legal conveyancing, lettings, auctions and professional survey and valuation.
Simon Lord leads the team as our Senior Branch Manager and Premium Homes Manager for the Bath area.
Land for Sale in Bath Larkhall? To discuss your land requirements, please contact our Land Area Manager Richard Saunders on 01749 676067 or email email@example.com who will be delighted to discuss your requirements whether you are buying or selling.
New Homes in Bath? Our experienced New Homes Manager Mark Bury would be delighted to offer advice if you are looking to buy a new home or you believe your property has development potential. Please contact him on 01225 482244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- We sell property on the North Eastern side of the city, from Camden to Larkhall and beyond to the highly favoured local villages
- We have been serving clients in our area for over 25 years. Our knowledge of the local market can help you with those important decisions!
- We offer a range of specialised property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes and auctions.
- Open House Service: A very productive structured and well managed event designed to generate maximum interest and exposure for your property
- Whether you are ready to sell or just curious about the value of your home, our service is tailored to meet your needs
- M.I.O is another tool we use to help the whole selling progress go through smoothly, ask us for more information to download the app.
- Bath City Centre and Larkhall village offices work as one team, including large window displays to showcase your home for maximum exposure
- New Year New Home? We are having a great start to the new year with lots of activity in the property marke in both sales and lettings
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Bungalows are needed in and around Larkhall. We have buyers waiting!
Mr L is looking for 1/2 bed properties in Bath up to £240,000. Very open to most properties, however must be a decent sized second bedroom. Call now to book your free valuation!
Mr C & Miss A are first time buyers and are keen to find a good size family home to be suitable now and in the future for them.
Mrs F is looking for a character property near Larkhall Village. She is in a position to move quickly or she is happy to wait if the right property came up.
Mr W is relocating and is looking for a property on the Flat that is near the shops and a good bus route to the city centre.
Nothing to sell and keen to find a three bedroom property in Larkhall or Batheaston area. Do you have property that may suit Mr K.
Ms W is still looking for a bungalow she is SSTC and does not want to lose her buyers.
Looking for a character house with a least 2 bedrooms in the Larkhall area. Do you have Ms s dream home.
Miss M wants to be back living in Bath, she has upto £520,000 to spend and is keen to find.
A first time buyer looking for a house in Larkhall or Fairfield Park area, really keen to find that first home.