our Bath Larkhall branch
Our long established Larkhall office is sited prominently on the north eastern edge of the City centre. Our team has the experience, knowledge and proven capability to serve both city and village based clients, in close partnership with our city centre office in George Street.
As part of the wider strength and coverage provided by our regional and national network of offices, we have a close working relationship ... with our colleagues at Barnard Marcus in London, who provide invaluable support for clients relocating from the Capital to the West Country. We offer our customers a broad-based range of property services, including mortgages, legal conveyancing, lettings, auctions and professional survey and valuation.
Simon Lord leads the team as our Senior Branch Manager and Premium Homes Manager for the Bath area.
Thomas and Lottie are our sales negotiators in the office, which have excellent local knowledge and are always striving to find every individual client the right home for them.
Robert is our mortgage adviser with an outstanding reputation for finding the right mortgage that is affordable for you. He is always happy to help with any questions you may have.
Louise is our administrator here in the office and has great knowledge of the business and organises all the paperwork side of things.
Looking for land or have land to sell? Need assistance with New Homes? contact our New Homes Manager Leash Tattersall on 07739941579 or firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- We sell property on the North Eastern side of the city, from Camden, Larkhall, Fairfield and beyond to the highly favoured local villages
- We have been serving clients in our area for over 25 years. Our knowledge of the local market can help you too.
- Allen & Harris offer specialise property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes and in house auctions.
- Open House Service: A very productive structured and well managed event designed to generate maximum interest and exposure for your property
- Whether you are ready to sell, just curious about the value of your home, our service is tailored to meet your needs.
- M.I.O is another tool we use to help the whole selling progress go through smoothly, ask us for more information to download the app.
- Bath City Centre and Larkhall village offices work as one team, including large window displays to showcase your home for maximum exposure
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Bungalows are needed in Larkhall, Batheaston, Bathford areas. We have buyers waiting!
For Slae Mr H is keen to move quickly as his chain has been going awhile, looking for a good spacious home and is not afraid to take on a project.
A growing family looking to stay in Larkhall village to be still in walking distance of St Saviours School, wanting more space.
First home open to flat or house in Bath.
A first time buyer who has already spoken to Robert our mortgage expert is looking for a flat to buy.
An investment buyer looking for that period/cottage home in and around the Bathford area, missed out on one so very keen to find.
Upsizing and have completed on theirs and staying in temporary accommodation, so would like to find asap. They love the east side of Bath and have upto £850,000 to spend.
Relocating and looking for a good family home with/4 bedrooms in the Larkhall area.
Looking on behalf on mum SSTC and ready to relocate no mortgage needed and looking upto £500,000 requirements is to have a downstairs cloakroom and be near bus stop and local amenities.
Nothing to sell this buyer would like to live in Larkhall, open to all styles of property and has funds upto £500,000.