our Bridge Of Weir branch
Allen & Harris estate agents in Bridge of Weir cover a wide area, selling properties in Bridge of Weir, Houston, Kilbarchan, Kilmacolm, Lochwinnoch, Linwood, Bishopton, North Ayrshire including Beith and Kilbirnie and also extending down the Clyde Estuary to Port Glasgow, Greenock and Gourock. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, we want to help you!
Our experienced, enthusiastic and knowledgeable team, Natalie, ... Steven, Louise & Lewis, offer years of experience and are here to help with all aspects of your move and to ensure the process runs smoothly.
We can help you by providing a FREE valuation on your own property and help you get ready for your next move. Here, at Allen & Harris, we show your property to more people than any other agent which enables us to get you the best price for your property. We can offer advice on your current mortgage and if you are a first time buyer. We run many Price Advice Days and cover all areas. For further information or to find out about our Help to Find scheme, please call the branch on 01505 612114.
Each month, Allen & Harris hold a New Homes focus day to engage with developers and landowners. We can help with land sourcing, funding assistance, site suitability assessment, micro demographic reports, complete marketing packages, off plan sales, bulk sales to investors. If you would like to speak to one of our specialist Land & New Homes team, call us now on 01505 612114
why choose us?
- We are open 6 days a week to ensure that we are available at times to suit you.
- LED Back lit window displays make your property stand out!
- Audio Tours of your home is part of our standard marketing package
- A tailored service because every sale is different.
- Professional Photography as standard
- Full range of services available including Land and New Homes, Mortgage Services and Auction Services.
- We show your property to more people than any other agent which enables us to get you the best price for your property.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr G Sold and ready to go looking 2 Bedroom bungalow with garage must be detached up to £280,000
Miss B Urgently requiring property either house or flat up to £180,000 in the local area
Mr S Currently renting looking to buy in Kilbarchan 2 to 3 bedrooms upto £160,000
Miss M Sold and looking for a 1/2 bed ground floor flat near a railway station, up to £85,000
Mrs R urgently requires a 3 Bedroom Home in Kilmacolm. Please call 01505 612114 if you are considering selling