our Bridge Of Weir branch
Allen & Harris estate agents in Bridge of Weir cover a wide area, selling properties in Bridge of Weir, Houston, Kilbarchan, Kilmacolm, Lochwinnoch, Linwood, North Ayrshire including Beith and Kilbirnie and also extending down the Clyde Estuary to Port Glasgow, Greenock and Gourock.
A full range of ... services with Conveyancing through our panel solicitors with fixed transparent pricing, No charge for noting interest for buyers. Mortgage services available to help both buyers and sellers. Help to find service open to anyone looking for property.
Exclusive online advertising package that is unmatched by other agents. Including professional photography.
We have many clients registered on our database that may be looking for a home like yours. Our experienced local team, Gordon, Pauline and Ross, with over 50 years combined experience within the industry are here to help with all aspects of your move and to ensure the process runs smoothly.
We are currently experiencing a high level of enquiries and increased viewings. Allen & Harris are here to advise, guide and help our customers buy and sell their dream home. The branch can be easily found in the village main pedestrian shopping area. We can offer a free Home Report and Gordon would be delighted to offer a free valuation for you.
why choose us?
- We are open 6 days a week with late night opening on aThursday to ensure that we are available at times to suit you.
- LED Back lit window display make your property glow
- Audio Tours of your home is part of our standard marketing package
- A tailored service because every sale is different.
- Professional Photography as standard
- Full range of services available including Land and New Homes, Solicitors referral, Mortgage Services and Auction Services.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr M Sold with an April DOE looking for a family home min 3 bedrooms upto £250,000 in the local area
Mr G Sold and ready to go looking 2 Bedroom bungalow with garage must be detached up to £280,000
Miss B Urgently requiring property either house or flat up to £180,000 in the local area
Mr S Currently renting looking to buy in Kilbarchan 2 to 3 bedrooms upto £160,000