our Canton, Cardiff branch
Allen & Harris estate agent in Canton, Cardiff has a vibrant and energetic sales team covering the Canton, Victoria Park, Riverside, Grangetown, Leckwith, Carlton Gardens, City Gardens, Lansdown Gardens, Cardiff Bay, Atlantic Wharf, Michaelston Super Ely, Ely, Caerau, Culverhouse Cross, Michaelston ... Gardens, Westfield Park, St Mary's Field, Parc Y Gwenfo, Fairwater and Pentrebane areas of Cardiff. The Canton team includes: Branch Manager Craig Barrett, New Homes & Area Coordinator Nicola Brown, Branch Valuer Joe Whelan, Senior Sales Negotiator Alexandria Arvanitis and Mortgage Manager Steven Pyne. We are committed to getting you moving, whether you are buying or selling your home and use the two main property web sites Zoopla & Rightmove to promote the properties we have for sale. Want to know how much your home is worth? Call us on 029 2022 2344 to arrange a FREE vaulation. Land & New Homes for sale in Grangetown, Canton, Victoria Park and Fairwater - we sell a range of new homes throughout the area and would be delighted to discuss our latest availability. Confused about mortgages? Why not book an appointment with our Mortgage Consultant, Steve Pyne? Call us NOW!
why choose us?
- Allen & Harris are one of Cardiff’s most recognisable and trusted local names, attracting many buyers who register with us every month.
- Our advanced technology enables us to market your property to buyers across our entire national network of offices.
- We understand the area and take all local benefits, inc. parks, restaurants and schools, into account when selling the features of your home
- Enhanced online marketing packages available including audio tours and premium property displays to make your property stand out to buyers
- Additional marketing options available to enhance the your home - ask for details.
- More property required for waiting buyers in ALL area's - Call 029 2022 2344 to arrange a free and no obligation market appraisal
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss B looking for a 2 bed apartment in Cardiff Bay max £150,000 - needs a balcony
Mr B is looking to buy a 1 bed flat in Canton or Riverside - must have big rooms and needs somewhere to put his bike
Miss R is looking for a two or three bed house in Canton - like Victoria properties. Wants to spend up to £205,000
Miss M is looking for two bedroomed apartments and is currently in rented accommodation. Loved Admirals Landing in Cardiff Bay and can spend up to £145,000
Miss C is a first time buyerand wants a two bed flat in Riverside with a garden. Maximum spend £165,000
Mr N can spend up to £125,000 max - would love a two bed house with a first floor bathroom
Mr C want to spend up to £150,000 and wants to buy a one or two bed flat in Canton/Pontcanna
Mr M can spend up to £170,000 and is looking to buy a three bed house in either Canton/Grangetown - needs to be moved in by September
Miss V would like to move into a new house by the end of June - looking on the outskirts of City Centre as moves around the city with work. Can spend up to £200,000
Mr H missed out on a 3 bedroom terraced house in Grangetown. Similar properties urgently required.