our Chippenham branch
We at Allen & Harris estate agents in Chippenham would love to sell or let your home! We are situated in the Market Place in the heart of Chippenham so are well located for customers to pop in for a chat about the local housing market and current demand for properties like yours.
With hundreds of buyers ... registered, it is possible we already have someone looking for a property just like yours. Our highly acclaimed Lettings department offers a multitude of services. As an ARLA agent we pride ourselves on providing the fairest and finest service to tenants and landlord alike.
Our team has a wealth of local knowledge and professional advice at their finger tips. With our bespoke 'Help to Find' service, our aim is to get you the property of your dreams. Speak to one of us today for further information about how we can help find your dream home.
Whether you are buying or selling, renting or need help finding a mortgage, as part of a national estate agency network, we can help with all your home moving needs.
We also sell a range of new homes throughout the Chippenham area and would be delighted to discuss our latest availability at Rowden Court and Rowden Manor Drive by Redcliffe Homes. We can also help with Land for Sale in Chippenham - to discuss your land requirements, please contact us for more information.
why choose us?
- More availability for our customers open 6 days a week. We provide FREE Market Appraisals, Viewings and Mortgage Appointments.
- Lettings, Surveys, Conveyancing and Energy Performance Certificates are all available from us. Please call the office for further details.
- Market your property with our Online Extra Pro package. We can showcase your home to the highest quality!
- Committed in selling your property and confidently provide you with exceptional service throughout.
- We are pleased to be working with Redcliffe Homes the award winning building Company at Rowden Court, Chippenham.
- Prominent market place position, plenty of local knowledge and a professional approach to selling and letting.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr B looking for a modern and well presented 2 bed investment property in Chippenham, upto £190,000
Mr W looking for a 3 or 4 bed home with open plan living space in Cepen Park North, upto £280,000
Mr S & Miss G are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached or end of terrace property with a garage. On the west side of Chippenham or Queens Crescent area up to £190,000.
Mr N is a first time buyer with no chain, looking for a 2 bed house close to the fire station. Price up to £240,000
Miss N is a first time buyer looking for a 2 bed house within walking distance to the train station, up to £190,000
Mr & Mrs T are looking for a 3 bedroom home within a 30 minute walking distance to town with parking. Preferably with some outside space for their furry friend. Up to £335,000
Mr and Mrs P. are looking for a 2 bedroom property to rent in Chippenham up to £800pcm. Garden and Parking required.