- Delightful Four Bedroom period property in the heart of Marshfield.
- Boasting Three receptions, Three double bedroom and one large single bedroom.
- En-suite to Master bedroom.
- Tucked away just off the pretty High Street
- Spacious and flexible accommodation.
- Delightful former Quarryman's Cottage located in the village of Box.
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Three bedrooms , two receptions.
- Breathtaking views across Box and By-Brook valley.
- Sunny rear garden with large patio area.
our Corsham branch
Thinking of moving home? We cover many of the local areas around Corsham and Melksham, including Gastard, Neston, Whitley, Atworth, Holt, Broughton Gifford, Colerne, Kingsdown, Box and many more.
Corsham is a historic market town, with many great amenities on its door step including primary schools. ... There is a small supermarket, independent shops and cafes, along with the Pound Arts centre, Corsham Court and many historic buildings along the High Street. With good bus links to nearby Bath and Chippenham, Corsham is a sought after Wiltshire market town.
We have many ways to assist you in finding your next home, including our popular Help to Find service. Why not arrange a chat with Rob, our mortgage consultant to find out more, Rob is very experienced and is happy to help with any enquires you may have.
If you are thinking of a move within the area - we offer free market appraisals and we will also go through how we will market your home and tips that will increase viewings. Rob will run through a cost of move analysis which we will bring on the market appraisal this will give you a clear idea on how much it will cost for you to move, if you have any questions call us on 01249 713877.
why choose us?
- Situated in the High Street with prominent window display.
- Well established agent, we have been in the town for over 40 years.
- Open 6 days a week
- Mortgage Clinics available, please call to ask about appointments available or see our events page.
- Team of very experienced sales staff on hand to help with the entire home moving process.
- Call today on 01249 713877 to arrange your free valuation.
- Help To Find appointments available 6 days a week.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a two bedroom property in a quiet location, ideally in a village close to Corsham. BOX or NESTON ideal.
Looking for a 2 bedroom minimum house within the following locations; Corsham, Melksham, Atworth, Box or Biddlestone. Do you have a property to sell within those areas? Call us to discuss further,
Property urgently wanted in Priory Street, Corsham. 3 bedrooms with driveway parking and garden. Up to £300,000