our Corsham branch
Thinking of moving home? We cover many of the local areas around Corsham and Melksham, including Gastard, Neston, Whitley, Atworth, Holt, Broughton Gifford, Bradford on Avon, Colerne, Kingsdown, Box, Biddestone, Marshfield and more.
Corsham is a historic market town, with many great amenities on its door step including primary schools. There is a small supermarket, independent shops and cafes, along with the Pound ... Arts centre, Corsham Court and many historic buildings along the High Street. With good bus links to nearby Bath and Chippenham, Corsham is a sought after Wiltshire market town.
We have many ways to assist you in finding your next home, including our popular Help to Find service. Why not arrange a chat with our mortgage consultant James Morten-Scott to find out more, All of our In Branch mortgage Consultants are very experienced and are happy to help with any enquires you may have.
If you are thinking of a move within the area - we offer free market appraisals and we will also go through how we will market your home and tips that will increase viewings. Our Mortgage consultants will run through a cost of move analysis which we will bring on the market appraisal this will give you a clear idea on how much it will cost for you to move, if you have any questions call us on 01249 713877.
why choose us?
- Call today on 01249 713877 to arrange your free valuation.
- Situated in the High Street with prominent window display.
- Well established agent, we have been in the town for over 40 years.
- Open 6 days a week
- Mortgage Clinics available, please call to ask about appointments available or see our events page.
- Team of very experienced sales staff on hand to help with the entire home moving process.
- Help To Find appointments available 6 days a week.
- From Corsham to Marshfield! Our branch covers many areas: Biddestone, Atworth, Broughton Gifford, Kingsdown, Melksham, Bradford-On-Avon
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a 2 bedroom minimum house within the following locations; Corsham, Melksham, Atworth, Box or Biddlestone. Do you have a property to sell within those areas? Call us to discuss further,
Property urgently wanted in Priory Street, Corsham. 3 bedrooms with driveway parking and garden. Up to £300,000
Do you have a bungalow to sell ? We have may buyers looking for 2-3 bedroom bungalows in the Corsham area. Call us now!
Desperately seeking Four bedroom detached family home with up to 2 acres of land in the Corsham,Box,Whitley and Atworth areas.