our Corsham branch
Thinking of moving home? We cover many of the local areas around Corsham and Melksham, including Gastard, Neston, Whitley, Atworth, Holt, Broughton Gifford, Colerne, Kingsdown, Box and many more.
Corsham is a small yet popular town, with many great amenities on its door step including primary schools ... and the highly regarded Corsham Secondary School. There is a small supermarket, independent shops and cafes, along with the Pound Arts centre, Corsham Court and many historic buildings along the High Street. With good bus links to nearby Bath and Chippenham, Corsham is a popular place to live.
We have many ways to assist you in finding your next home, including our popular Help to Find and Head Start services. Why not arrange a chat with our Senior Mortgage Consultant, Lauren Webb to find out more.
If you are thinking of a move within the area, call us on 01249 713877.
why choose us?
- Situated in the High Street with prominent window display.
- Well established agent, we have been in the town for over 40 years.
- Open 6 days a week
- ETHELRED PLACE - New Bungalow for sale in Corsham area, need more like this, VERY popular with our applicants!!
- ANOTHER bungalow SOLD in Broadmead area!!! Very popualr area with our applicants!! Do you have a property for sale in Broadmead? call us!!
- PARK PLACE, NEW HOMES DEVELOPMENT, 2,3,4 AND 5 BEDS AVALIABLE. COME IN TO SEE THEM OR CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION!!
- Property back on the Market at Potley Lane in Corsham, a 3 bed Semi-detached at £180,000!
- Mortgage Clinics available, please call to ask about appointments available or see our events page.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a detached bungalow with a garden and off road parking if possible, in a village location, ideally BOX.
A first time buyer looking for a one bedroom property in either CORSHAM or MELKSHAM. Funds available upto £130,000
Mr F is looking for a property for himself, with two bedrooms. In rented at the moment, so nothing to sell - looking upto £180,000.
A 2+ bedroom property is required for Mrs W who has sold subject to contract. She is looking in either MELKSHAM itself or the surrounding villages; WHITLEY, SHAW or ATWORTH ideal.
Looking for a four bedroom property with parking upto £280,000 - likes KATHERINE PARK
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a two bedroom property in a quiet location, ideally in a village close to Corsham. BOX or NESTON ideal.
A 3+ bedroom property in MARSHFIELD is required for Mr & Mrs G - they need to have a garden for the dog, also parking.
HAVE YOU GOT A TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW? we have a customers who is desperate to buy a bungalow up to £190,000
A four bedroom Detached property in KATHERINE PARK or close by is required for Mr & Mrs H. Looking upto £300,000, with garden and garage. No property to sell