our Devizes branch
Are you are looking to Buy, Sell, Rent or Let a property? Your local Allen & Harris Devizes office has a dedicated team on hand to provide you with a comprehensive Residential Sales, New Homes and Lettings Service. We also have access to unique marketing strategies to ensure we obtain the best possible price for your property.
Branch Manager, Tom Howell has a wealth of knowledge and expertise which go hand in hand ... with his desire to achieve a smooth and efficient sale or purchase. He has split his career between Wiltshire, Somerset and Central London. He is assisted by Millie Deboer, Abbie Keetch and Danielle Graham.
Our in-house Mortgage Consultant, James Morten-Scott is available for appointments, call him on 01380 729900.
If you live in Devizes, Potterne, Market Lavington, West Lavington, Easterton, Great Cheverell, Worton, Seend, Bromham, Rowde, or the surrounding villages, we would love to help sell your home. We've helped countless people move, whether they are first time buyers, seasoned movers or investors.
Please call the team at Allen & Harris Devizes to achieve your property success!
why choose us?
- High street location with prominent window displays right in the heart of Devizes town centre
- We off a range of property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, insurance and much more.
- We offer online accounts to help keep you up-to-date with your sale or purchase 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- We are open 6 days a week with flexible appointment times for property valuations, viewings and mortgage appointments.
- Audio tours, professional photos and floorplans available for anyone who sells their home with us!
- Friendly & effective residential team with over 15 years experience. We cover, Devizes and surrounding villages.
- We appear on property search websites including Rightmove, Zoopla and Facebook - ensuring our properties are seen by a wide audience.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr P is looking for a 2 bedroom property with parking for 1 car & a garden. Mr P has a budget of £150,000 - can you help?
Mr E is looking for 2 to 3 bedroom bungalow with a garden within devizes and a 5 mile radius. Mr E has a budget of £200.000.
Mrs P is looking for her holiday home. She is looking for a 2 bedroom house with a small garden. She has a budget of £165,000
Mr B is looking for a 2 bedroom house with storage, a garage and a garden. Mr B is willing to spend up to £200,000
Miss D is looking for a 2 double bedroom house with parking for at least 1 car and enough garden space for her chickens, in Devizes or Potterne, for up to £250,000.
Mr P and Miss R are looking for a Modern style house in fantastic condition with an easy to keep gardens and 2 parking spaces close to town up to £230,000