our Devizes branch
Allen & Harris Estate Agents in Devizes offer the complete range of home moving services to local buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent, let, or just need mortgage advice, the Allen & Harris team are here to help.
We are located on Northgate Street, next ... to the Market Place and offer local knowledge and experience along with a market leading portfolio of property services.
If you live in Devizes, Potterne, Market Lavington, West Lavington, Easterton, Great Cheverell, Worton, Seend, Bromham, Rowde, or the surrounding villages, we would love to help sell your home. We've helped countless people move, whether they are first time buyers, seasoned movers or investors.
At Allen & Harris, we do more than just sell your home. As part of a National estate agency network, we help with every step of the home moving process, from Mortgage advice and Conveyancing to Surveys and Energy Performance Certificates.
Please call the team at Allen & Harris Devizes to achieve your property success!
why choose us?
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant with a wealth of knowledge and experience is here to assist you with all of your mortgage requirements
- Help to Buy scheme now available for second hand purchases: Call Now to book your free consultation: 01380 729900
- Allen & Harris are the only Estate Agent in Devizes advertising on both Rightmove and Zoopla! Could you be missing out on potential buyers?
- Part of a national award-winning estate agency group, winning Best Financial Services at the Estate Agency of the Year 4 years running!
- This month we have been very successful in selling our new instructions. Demand is high, stock is low. Call to find out more.
- Three bed semi sold for full asking price - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss W is looking for a period property with a minimum of two bedrooms, gardens and off-street parking for two cars. Preferred locations would be the outskirts of Devizes or surrounding villages.
Mr & Mrs C are looking to upsize to a three bedroom property within The Lavingtons. They require off-street parking and large gardens with a budget of £300,000.
Miss W is looking for a one/two bedroom property within the Devizes area up to £150,000. Our client would ideally like the property to be freehold and must come with a garden and off-street parking.
Mr S & Miss D are first time buyers looking for a two bedroom property on the northern side of Devizes up to £200,000. They are open to the style, but require the property to be freehold with parking.