our Didcot branch
Allen & Harris Estate Agents in Didcot are situated on the popular main high street, The Broadway. We are happy to help you to buy, sell or let your property. Our aim is to achieve the best possible price for your property through maximum exposure. Our aim is to get your property out infront of as many people as possible! Allen & Harris is one of Didcot's longest established estate agents, having opened in 1966,
and we are one of over 320 Sequence branches across the UK. All our branch staff have lived and worked locally for many years and the combination of local knowledge, unique marketing strategies and enthusiasm will mean you and your home are in good hands.
We specialise in properties for sale and properties to rent in Didcot and the surrounding villages which include: Harwell, East Hagbourne, West Hagbourne, Chilton, East Hendred, West Hendred, Challow, Aston Tirrold, Aston Upthorpe, Blewbury, Upton, Wantage and Grove.
We believe in excellent communication with viewing feedback and regular contact and of course, once we have tied up an offer, we'll progress the sale and keep you updated throughout so you can have the most stress free move possible! Land and New Homes & Mortgage Services is also something we offer, so if any of these are something you are interested in or are looking to obtain some more information on, please let us know in the office and we will be happy to help!
why choose us?
- Allen and Harris Didcot benefits from having sales, lettings, new homes and an in house mortgage consultant.
- We offer free, no obligation, that can help people understand the value of their home, the moving process and all the costs included!
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Olivia, offers appointments for first time buyers, Help to Buy purchasers, re-mortgages and home movers.
- We are part of a national network of over 320 branches across the UK including over 40 London based offices
- Our Lettings team are dedicated to finding landlords efficient tenants within Didcot, Wantage, Abingdon, Wallingford and Oxford.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 3 bedroom family home in the surrounding areas of Didcot, ideally semi detached with a garden and driveway. They have a budget of £440,000
Mr K is looking for a two bedroom property located in Ladygrove or Fleet Meadow which offers off street parking and an ample sized garden, with a budget of £285,000.
Mr B is looking for 1 bedroom flats located in Didcot or the surrounding areas, with allocated parking for one car with a budget of £185,000
Mr & Mrs P have a budget of up to £750,000 and are looking for a character property in the surrounding villages of Didcot and Wantage.
Mrs E is looking for a new family home with a minimum of 3 bedrooms in the Didcot area - she has a budget of £600,000
Mrs S is looking for an investment opportunity in Didcot, Wantage or surrounding areas with a budget of £500,000