our Didcot branch
Allen & Harris Estate Agents in Didcot are situated on the popular main high street, The Broadway. We are happy to help you to buy, sell or let your property. Our aim is to achieve the best possible price for your property through maximum exposure. Allen & Harris is one of Didcot's oldest estate agents,
having opened in 1966, and we are one of over 320 Sequence estate agents across the UK. All our staff have lived and worked locally for many years and the combination of local knowledge, unique marketing strategies and enthusiasm will mean you and your home are in good hands.
We specialise in properties for sale and properties to rent in Didcot and the surrounding villages which include: Harwell, East Hagbourne, North Hagbourne, Chilton, East Hendred, West Hendred, Challow, Aston Tirrold, Aston Upthorpe, Blewbury, Upton, Wantage and Grove.
We believe in excellent communication with viewing feedback and regular contact and of course, once we have tied up an offer, we'll progress the sale and keep you updated throughout so you can have the most stress free move possible! Land and New Homes & Mortgage Services is also something we offer, so if any of these are something you are interested in or are looking to obtain some more information on, please let us know in the office and we will be happy to help!
why choose us?
- We are part of a NATIONAL network of over 320 branches across the UK including over 40 London based offices
- Allen and Harris DIDCOT benefits from having Sales, Lettings & Mortgage Services!!
- We offer free valuations that can help people understand the moving process and everything that comes with moving!
- Frances, our superb Senior MORTGAGE Consultant is available for appointments.
- LAND & NEW HOMES - New release at Juniper Park! 3 & 4 bedroom homes available. Call for more information!
- Our Lettings team are DEDICATED to finding LANDLORDS efficient TENANTS within DIDCOT, WANTAGE, ABINGDON & WALLINGFORD.
at Allen & Harris Didcot
Price Event - Wantage
Our Branch Manager, Jessica, will be in the area doing free valuations! If you are intersted in getting your property valued, call us in the office.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr K is looking for a two bedroom property located in Ladygrove or Fleet Meadow which offers off street parking and an ample sized garden, with a budget of £285,000.
Miss H is looking for a two bedroom house or flat located in Wantage or Grove which would make a great first home
Mr B is looking for 1 bedroom flats located in Didcot or the surrounding areas, with allocated parking for one car with a budget of £165,000!!
Mr and Mrs G are looking for a two bedroom property on the Ladygrove, with a garage or large garden shed, downstairs toilet and spacious living area throughout.
Miss W is looking to purchase a two bedroom apartment or house around the Queensway area of Didcot and the property must have parking! Looking with a budget of £260,000.