our Didcot branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 01235812333 or ... email us at Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings - call 01235 810582 or email us at email@example.com
Mortgage Services - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- Allen and Harris DIDCOT benefits from having Sales, Lettings & an in house Mortgage Consultant!!
- We offer FREE VALUATIONS that can help people understand the value of their home, the moving process and all the costs included!
- Frances, our Mortgage Services Partner, offers appointments for First Time Buyers, Help to Buy purchasers, remortgages and home movers.
- We are part of a NATIONAL network of over 320 branches across the UK including over 40 London based offices
- Our Lettings team are DEDICATED to finding LANDLORDS efficient TENANTS within DIDCOT, WANTAGE, ABINGDON, WALLINGFORD & OXFORD.
- New plots launched at The Brooks, Milton Hill - call into branch or call us on 01235 812333 to reserve today! Help to Buy available.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 3 bedroom family home in the surrounding areas of Didcot, ideally semi detached with a garden and driveway. They have a budget of £440,000!
Mr K is looking for a two bedroom property located in Ladygrove or Fleet Meadow which offers off street parking and an ample sized garden, with a budget of £285,000.
Miss H is looking for a two bedroom house or flat located in Wantage or Grove which would make a great first home
Mr B is looking for 1 bedroom flats located in Didcot or the surrounding areas, with allocated parking for one car with a budget of £165,000!!
Mr and Mrs G are looking for a two bedroom property on the Ladygrove, with a garage or large garden shed, downstairs toilet and spacious living area throughout.
Miss W is looking to purchase a two bedroom apartment or house around the Queensway area of Didcot and the property must have parking! Looking with a budget of £260,000.