our Frome branch
Are you looking to Buy, Sell, Rent or Let a property? Your local Allen & Harris Frome office has a dedicated team on hand to provide a comprehensive Residential Sales, New Homes and Lettings Service.
Allen & Harris have been helping people to move in Frome for years. Our prominent location gives us ... a strong presence within the Frome community successfully selling homes in the town and the surrounding villages. We are proud to be your local agent with national backing. Part of an estate agency network with 320+ offices across the UK with a team originating from the local Frome area, we are able to guide you through every step of the buying, selling and renting process. We can offer professional conveyancing, surveys, comprehensive tenancy agreements, property management, professional inventory services and more. Headed by Rory Sloan our Branch Manager, we have an experienced team who all live locally and therefore can give the best advice to buyers and sellers alike.
why choose us?
- We are an enthusiastic team having an extensive experience within sales and lettings and knowledge of the local area and community.
- Our office is located in the heart of the Frome community in a prominent town centre position.
- We offer a range of services from Selling, Letting, Solicitors, EPCs and take care of all your MORTGAGE & PROTECTION arrangements!!
- Part of a national estate agency network with over 300 computer linked offices
- Energy performance certificates, conveyancing, surveys, auctions, new homes and lettings all available from us. Ask for details.
- Open 6 days a week with flexible appointment times for property valuations, viewings and mortgage appointments.
- Bespoke marketing package available with unique online features to enhance your property and help achieve the best possible price!
- Our dedicated lettings team who are members of ARLA Propertymark, offering a tenant introduction or a fully managed service for landlords.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs H would love a three bedroom home, their ideal property would have character, a garden for their children to play in and enough space to se up a home studio. Looking up to £300,000.