our Helensburgh branch
In line with government advice regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs which may answer your query or you can contact our customer support team by email, chat with us online or call direct on 01173018540.
Allen ... & Harris Estate Agents in Helensburgh have been operating in this area for over 25 years, helping countless people move. We offer houses for sale in the G84 postcode area including Helensburgh, Rhu, Shandon, Garelochhead, Clynder, Rosneath, Kilcreggan and Cove. We also market properties for sale in Cardross, Arrochar and surrounding villages, and Lochgoilhead. If you are looking for advice on buying or selling property in the Helensburgh area, our team is on hand to help with our combined local knowledge and experience.
We also offer Mortgage Services in the Helensburgh area.
Allen & Harris, Helensburgh also offers Home Conveyancing, this service is available whether you buy or sell through Allen & Harris or not.
Our team consists of:
Mark Docherty - Branch Manager
Chloe Hewson - Negotiator
Patricia Deans - Accompanied Viewer
Kirsty Lamond - Mortgage Consultant
If you have any questions about how to put your house on the market in the Helensburgh area or how to find and secure a property, pop into the office or give us a call on 01436 672134 and our team w...
why choose us?
- We offer a free Help to Find service aimed at finding you your next home, even if it is not yet on the market!
- All sellers are assigned a Negotiator who is their weekly point of contact for selling their home and viewing feedback
- We offer an accompanied viewing service
- We call our vendors with feedback the day after every viewing whether we have reached the viewers or not
- We offer Home Conveyancing to suit you with a no move - no legal fee promise, fixed fee pricing and free Notes of Interest
- We advertise on Rightmove and Zoopla to maximise the views your property gets!
- Prominent location in the heart of Helensburgh town centre (Colquhoun Square).
- Superb back lit window displays advertise your property and attract buyers in the local market
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Local couple looking for 2-3 bed house or cottage flat in Cardross up to £130,000 - £140,000 like Kirkton Crescent or Barrs Road
Looking for a 4-5 bed detached house for sale in Helensburgh, Rhu, Cardross or Shandon. Must have annex or potential to create one.
Looking for a 2-3 bed bungalow or house with ground floor bedroom and bathroom like those in Marmion Avenue, Waverley Avenue, Abercromby Crescent and Pladda Way up to £230,000
Two bedroom ground floor flat/conversion or a bungalow in lower Helensburgh or flat in Queens Court
likes traditional property, two bedrooms, garden preferable with room for dogs, must be central, no chain.
4 bedroom traditional up to £250k, good area, central Helensburgh
2-3 bed detached property, preferable areas Clynder - Cove, budget up to £180k, hoping to make final and last move - no chain.