our Irvine branch
We at Allen & Harris estate agents in Irvine would love to SELL YOUR HOME!
Our office is on Irvine's Bank Street situated within prominent position close to town centre, just at the crossroads, with parking available on East Road. Please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the ... demand for homes like yours with our experienced staff who will be more than happy to assist you.
As well as Irvine, the Allen & Harris team sells properties in all the surrounding towns including Kilwinning, West Kilbride, Largs, Stevenston, Ardrossan, Springside & Dreghorn. View houses for sale in Irvine and surrounding areas on our website.
We have operated in the town for over 30 years and we have helped thousands of customers, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or investors with a portfolio of properties.
We've got BUYERS desperate to move, contact us now for a free valuation and let us tell you how we can sell your property. We offer professional photography, audio tours, Home ID, premier listing and feature property and free home reports.
We also have a stunning new LED backlit window display to show your home at its best. We look forward to welcoming you at our branch on Bank Street.
why choose us?
- Fantastic location with a brilliant backlit LED window display to show your home to its best
- Friendly and hard working team with considerable experience in the local property market
- Our standard online marketing package now includes professional photography, floor plans, audio tour and enhanced web presence.
- We Offer Free Market Appraisals
- We're open 6 days a week with late night on Thursday til 7pm, to make sure we're available at times that suit you and your potential buyers
- Our Branch Valuer Joyce has over 10 years of experience in the area.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs M looking for a 4 bed detached Bungalow in Irvine/ Kilwinning up to £230,000
Buy to let investor looking for two and three bedroom properties in the North Ayrshire area. In a position to move on something up to the region of £60,000
Properties in and arround Macara Drive area wanted! Several buyers looking in this area.
Having recently sold Castlepark Crescent in a few days, we now have a number of people looking for bungalows in this street, call now to find out more.
Mr L looking for a 2/3 bed Bungalow Dalry or Kilwinning up to £100,000
Mrs M sold her house very quickly and needs to find a 2 bedroom bungalow in the 3 towns upto around £90,000
Mr & Mrs B have just sold and keen to find a 2/3 bedroom bungalow in Saltcoats or Ardrossan.
Mr & Mrs T are looking for a 3 bed in Kilwinning up to £140,000
Mr B looking for a 3 bed house in Dreghorn up to £85,000.