our Newton Mearns, Glasgow branch
Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns is one of East Renfrewshire's most established and experienced estate agents, located at 112 Ayr Road.
NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
With an experienced team of estate agents and sales negotiators the office is happy and able to assist in all property needs.
Darryl Cormack, Area Manager says:
"Newton Mearns is a pivotal part of our East Renfrewshire business and as such we are investing ... further in an office upgrade and highly experienced, industry experts to lead our Newton Mearns branch to greater heights in 2019 and beyond"
Please contact us to ensure that you are given the best possible advice on what we can do to market and sell your property in the current climate.
The services that we offer include: Residential Sales, Mortgage Services and Conveyancing. The team at Newton Mearns have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the local area, which proves invaluable to prospective buyers and sellers alike.
why choose us?
- Recent Successes include: Properties under offer in less than a week; closing dates; sales figures of home report value and above.
- Professional photography, audio tour, floor plan & Premium Displays on both Rightmove and Zoopla
- We are a team of experienced, knowledgeable property professionals who are approachable and always ready and willing to help.
- Mortgage services - Free consultations and access to Help to Find Service
- High Street location with prominent window displays
- Skilled and hardworking team of professionals combining years of estate agency experience
- First time buyer workshop which offers prospective purchasers the chance to discuss options
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
SOLD AT CLOSING DATE - 5 bedroom house in Parkmeadow Avenue. Numerous applicants missed out at closing - SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED. Call us now for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL 01416162424
We have investors looking for buy-to-let properties & properties requiring modernisation/refurbishment. Cash buyers ready to complete within 4 weeks. For a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL call 01416162424
Mr & Mrs U are looking for their first family home in the G77 area. At least 3 bedrooms and walking distance to the schools. Mortgage in place and completely flexible with entry date.
After selling a property on Harvie Avenue we have multiple applicants looking for a family home on this street. If you are thinking of selling please call us for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL on 01416162424
Mr G is looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom bungalow in G53 and the surrounding areas up to £100k. Cash buyer & happy to take on a project.
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a well presented 3 bedroom+ house in the southside of Glasgow up to £220k. MUST have a south facing garden. Would also like space for a home office & a driveway.
Bungalows required for immediate buyers
Traditional and Modern Homes in the G77 area
Any available apartments in Newton Mearns
All Semi Detached and Detached Villas