our Paisley branch
Allen & Harris have been located in Paisley Town Centre for many years. We are an enthusiastic, vibrant and knowledgeable team situated next to the Paisley Centre on Causeyside Street. Just a 5 minute walk from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, we offer a great window to be seen in. We cover all
areas within Paisley, Renfrew, Erskine, Bishopton, Inchinnan, Barrhead and Johnstone, whether you are looking to buy or sell, we want to help you!
We can help you by providing a FREE valuation on your own property and help you get ready for your next move. We also offer mortgage services and run many Price Advice Days and cover all areas. For further information or to find out about our free Help to Find service, please call the branch on 0141 889 7222.
Each month, Allen & Harris hold a New Homes focus day to engage with developers and landowners. We can help with land sourcing, funding assistance, site suitability assessment, micro demographic reports, complete marketing packages, off plan sales, bulk sales to investors. If you would like to speak to one of our specialist Land & New Homes team, call us now on 0141 889 7222.
why choose us?
- We show your property to more people than any other agent, which enables us to get you the best price for your property
- First-time buyer? Seasoned property mogul? Wanting to move up the property ladder? Re-mortgaging? We’ll help you do it ALL!
- Allen & Harris offer professional photography which enables us to show your property in it's best light
- We offer professional floorplans, audio tours, EPC's, home conveyancing, surveys and a free guide to selling.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable team offering years of experience.
- Open late 5 nights a week & every Saturday
- The legal side of moving - it's a breeze with us! No move-no legal fee! Call us for more info 0141 889 7222.
- Still searching for your DREAM home? Let us help you! HELP TO FIND is a free service we provide to home buyers. Call us for more information
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for something with character. Parking a must! Must be in the catchment area for Paisley Grammar. Needs two bedrooms and looking up to £150,000. Ready to buy now!
Looking to spend up to £110,000. Ready to buy now and wants a house with 2/3 bedrooms. Looking in the Johnstone area only. More modern than not and with gas central heating.
Investment buyer. Ready for buying now and looking for a cottage flat in Johnstone only and up to the value of £70,000. Doesn't mind if it needs general upgrading. Must have two bedrooms.
Looking in Renfrew, cottage type flat, under £70,000. One bedroom is ample but would look at two if within budget. Ready to buy now and can accommodate an early entry.
Looking in Paisley, Hunterhill and Dykebar. House with three bedrooms and up to the value of £120,000. Likes a garden. Ready to buy in the New Year.
Looking in Castle Gardens. Two bedrooms. Ready to buy now and has up to £110,000 to spend.
Looking for a Cottage flat up to the value of £70,000. Towards Cardonald is the preferred area and with two bedrooms. First time buyer, so can move quick.
Looking to add to his portfolio. Modern and traditional flats. 2/3 bedrooms. Anywhere in Paisley considered. £100,000 to spend.
Looking for Barrhead only. Modern house, two bedrooms but a spacious two bedroom, would consider a three bedroom also. Ready to buy, first timers and has up to £115,000 to spend.
Looking for a 2/3 bed house in Falside or Ralston area of Paisley. Ready to buy now and has up to £170,000 to spend.