our Paisley branch
In line with government advice regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs which may answer your query or you can contact our customer support team by email, chat with us online or call direct on 01173018540.
Allen ... & Harris have been located in Paisley Town Centre for many years. We are an enthusiastic, vibrant and knowledgeable team situated next to the Paisley Centre on Causeyside Street. Just a 5 minute walk from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, we offer a great window to be seen in. We cover all areas within Paisley, Renfrew, Erskine, Bishopton, Inchinnan, Barrhead and Johnstone, whether you are looking to buy or sell, we want to help you!
We can help you by providing a FREE valuation on your own property and help you get ready for your next move. We also offer mortgage services and run many Price Advice Days and cover all areas. For further information or to find out about our free Help to Find service, please call the branch on 0141 889 7222.
Each month, Allen & Harris hold a New Homes focus day to engage with developers and landowners. We can help with land sourcing, funding assistance, site suitability assessment, micro demographic reports, complete marketing packages, off plan sales, bulk sales to investors. If you would like to speak to one of our speciali...
why choose us?
- We show your property to more people than any other agent, which enables us to get you the best price for your property
- First-time buyer? Seasoned property mogul? Wanting to move up the property ladder? Re-mortgaging? We’ll help you do it ALL!
- Allen & Harris offer professional photography which enables us to show your property in it's best light
- We offer professional floorplans, audio tours, EPC's, home conveyancing, surveys and a free guide to selling.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable team offering years of experience.
- Open late 5 nights a week & every Saturday
- The legal side of moving - it's a breeze with us! No move-no legal fee! Call us for more info 0141 889 7222.
- Still searching for your DREAM home? Let us help you! HELP TO FIND is a free service we provide to home buyers. Call us for more information
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a 2-3 bed house or flat in Paisley or Johnstone only. Preference for modern- don't want to have to renovate, but happy to decorate - up to £100,000
Looking for a 1-2 bed flat in Paisley or Renfrew. Likes quirky/different style - up to £120,000.
Looking for a 2-3 bedroom house in Foxbar preferably, although would consider Paisley as a whole and Johnstone. Needs to have a garden for children - up to £115,00.
Looking for a 3 bedroom house in Renfrew. Would consider ex-local authority. Good sized garden is essential for children - up to £125,000
Looking for a 1-2 bed flat in Inchinnan, Bishopton or Renfrew. Happy with modern or traditional, although ground floor is preferred - up to £125,000.
Looking for a 2-3 bedroom modern flat in Paisley, Renfrew or Johnstone - up to £100,000.
Looking for a 3 bed house with 2 public rooms. Large open downstairs space is preferred. Preferred location must be within Gleniffer High catchment (Dee Drive & Gifford Wynd ideally) up to £185,000
Looking for a 2-3 bed bungalow in the Barrhead area. Ideally with a utility room. Up to £200,000
Looking for a bungalow or ground floor flat in Barrhead or surrounding areas. Up to £170,000
Looking for a modern built house in the Paisley area. Quiet location with parking. Up to £120,000