our Penarth branch
Situated in the centre of popular Penarth, on Stanwell Road, Allen & Harris estate agents offer a range of services tailored to your needs. Penarth offers small town living with the bustle of Cardiff City Centre within a short commute. If you are looking for waterfront living in the trendy Penarth ... Marina or the tree lined streets of Penarth Town, Penarth caters for everyone. With over 20 years in the industry combined, the sales team offer an array of services including sales valuations, professional photography, floor plans, audio tours, EPC, home conveyancing, surveys and guides to selling, auctions & new homes. Lead by Jean Porsmoguer, Branch Partner, we have Residential Sales Managers, Lisa Broad & Steve Nicholls & Jenai Renton as our sales negotiator. The lettings team is lead by Neil Govier, who is supported by Ffion Barnett. As a member of ARLA Propertymark and a licensed Rent Smart Wales agent, our lettings team are fully equipped to offer a wide range of services to both landlords and tenants across Cardiff Bay and the Vale of Glamorgan. We can also offer our in house Mortgage Consultancy, we can assist you whether you are a first time buyer, investor, looking to use a government scheme, help to buy or remortgage. We can also offer additional services such as will writing & insurances.
why choose us?
- Open 6 days a week with flexible appointment times for market appraisals, viewing and mortgage appointments.
- National Company with Local Knowledge, getting the widest coverage for your home!
- Marketing your property on The Big 2 (Rightmove & Zoopla) as well as Sequence & Prime Location.
- Enhanced online marketing packages available including professional photography, audio tours, floor plans and premium display.
- Our Mortgage Consultant, Tom is available upon request! Call into the branch to meet the team & find out about the services we offer!
- Experienced in-house Lettings Team to advise on all aspects of letting and property management throughout the Vale Of Glamorgan Area.
- Qualified Rent Smart Wales Agents - Call now to find out how we can help let your property!
- Mortgage Clinic in Penarth office - Monday 20/11/17 until Friday the 15/12/17. Please come down to the office to discuss all your options.
at Allen & Harris Penarth
Help to Find Event
Please come and meet the team so we can help you in finding you dream home, we will also discuss the value of your property and the cost of moving
All DayBook to Attend
REDUCTIONS ON SELECTED DECEMBER TENANCIES - SAVE SOME MONEY THIS CHRISTMAS TIME!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
**WANTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN VICTORIA WHARF, CARDIFF BAY** Call us today on: 02920 700573
Needs a two bedroom house in the Barry area that accepts housing benefits up to £650 pcm looking to move ASAP for long term tenancy. Call us today on: 02920 700573
We have got buyers looking for 3/4 bedroom home within Penarth ideally. Our portfolio of buyers is extremely extensive with a versatile type of buyers. Please call us for a free valuation.
Purpose built, two bedroom, ground floor apartment in Penarth Heights or Penarth Marina. Wanted as unfurnished and able to move within a month. Call us today on: 02920 700573
Miss H is looking for a 3 bedroom home in Penarth Town Centre up to £200,000, please call us on 029 20 705528 if you have a home to sell.
Looking for a minimum of two bedrooms, house in the Penarth area with outside space and off road parking up to £1400 pcm. Call us today on: 02920 700573
Mr & Mrs G are looking for a 3 bedroom house up to £300,000 in Penarth to be in the catchments for Stanwell School.
We have clients looking up to £150,000 down Watkiss Way and Ferry Court for 1/2 bedroom apartments. If you are interested in having your property valued please call 02920 705528.
We have first time buyers looking for 1/2 bedroom houses in Penarth up to £130,000. If you are thinking of selling your home please call the office and the team will be happy to help.
***Wanted!*** 3 to 4 bed Traditional House close to Penarth Town Centre or Garden Area