our Roath, Cardiff branch
Allen and Harris Estate Agents in Roath is a pro-active all-round estate agency situated in the prime location on Albany Road.
The location of our office could not be better suited as Roath is perhaps one of the most popular places to be in the city. Roath is within walking distance of local shops, ... public houses, bus routes and schools more noticeably Cardiff High School, which is situated in Cyncoed.
The sales team have a wealth of experience and offer an abundance of services including sales valuations, professional photography, floorplans, audio tours, EPC's, Home Conveyancing, Surveys and free guides to selling, Auctions and New Homes. Headed by Vicki Crean the Branch Partner, supporting Vicki we have Residential Sales Manager, Jack Thomas, Senior Sales Negotiators Kelly Morris, Nicola Moreton and Mitchell James and Senior Sales Administrator Melanie Allen.
Liam Tresilian, our in-house Mortgage Services Partner and Sherri-Leigh Richards our in-house Mortgage Consultant can help everyone from first-time buyers, buy to let, government schemes, help to buy, re-mortgage and additional services such as insurance and will writing services.
The lettings team is managed by Neil Govier supported by Senior Negotiator Scott Anderson. The team can confidently offer a fully managed service, tenant only referencing, tenant deposit scheme, rent collection and inventories.
why choose us?
- Liam Tresilian our mortgage consultant offers evening and weekend appointments, including mortgage, insurance and will services.
- Our unique marketing package presents your property to the highest standard with professional photography and floorplan (t&c's apply)
- We have a dedicated letting's team offering tenant introduction or a fully managed service for landlords.
- We offer a range of property services including home conveyancing, new homes, surveys and auctions as well as free market appraisals.
- All of our properties are advertised on the "BIG 2" - Rightmove and Zoopla, enhancing the marketing of your property.
- Looking to buy a property in CF24, CF23, CF3 & CF14? Ask us about our free headstart service, most properties are sold to headstart clients.
- We offer a range of Lettings Services to all landlords with any size portfolio, from Full Property Management to Tenant Introduction.
- Qualified Rent Smart Wales Agents - Call now to find out how we can help let your property!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Properties urgently required in Cardiff High Catchment and the Cyncoed area.
Properties required in Penylan. Call now to book your free market appraisal.
We are selling a high level of properties in Splott. Call now to savour this success.
Investment property required in the Roath area. Apartments or houses that need upgrading would be ideal for awaiting cash buyers.
Miss S is a First Time Buyer looking for a 3 bedroom home in Splott up to £200,000. They have their mortgage agreed.
Mrs D has sold her home and is looking for a 4 bedroom home in Penylan off Waterloo Gardens, Deri Road/Stallcourt Avenue. Call us on 029 20 464744.