our Stirling branch
Allen & Harris Stirling, located in a prominent position on Pitt Terrace, would love to help you find your next home or assist with the sale of your current property. We are a team of highly experienced, friendly estate agents. Our Branch Manager Tony Griffith has a wealth of experience and industry
knowledge gained from his 15 year Estate Agency background. Our team are focused on providing a first class service, priding ourselves on going the extra mile for our clients.
Our branch covers a vast area, to mention a few: Stirling, Causewayhead, Bridge of Allan, Dunblane, Doune, Callander, Killin and surrounding areas, Kippen, Balfron and the Hillfoots. Our Sales Negotiators, Michelle & Helen, will gladly assist you with every aspect of the moving process, from selling your current home to finding your new property. We also offer a fantastic Help to Find service, in which we will source out the right property for you. Please call the team to discuss how we can help you.
Mike Pantony, our valuer, would be more than happy to visit your property to give you a FREE valuation and discuss our marketing packages.
why choose us?
- Help To Find service - call us to discuss how we can assist you in finding your next home
- Extensive marketing packages available to give you maximum exposure online
- Call to book an appointment with our Mortgage Consultant, James, to discuss the cost involved with regards to your move/purchase
- Part of Sequence, a national network of award winning Estate Agents
- Professional photography, audio tour, floor plan and premium displays on Rightmove and Zoopla
- We have a dedicated Land & New Homes department - please contact us to discuss how we can help you....
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
First Time Buyer is looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom flat in Stirling Centre - needs convenient access to the University
Wanted - 3 bedroom house in Denny. We have a buyer who is local to the area & is looking to upsize
Wanted - 3 bedroom property with garden & garage in Torbrex. We have a buyer who is looking to move to the area
First Time Buyer looking for a 2 bedroom house in the Bannockburn area, looking to buy with their new partner
Wanted - 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in Bridge of Allan, we have a buyer who is in a proceedable position
Wanted - We have a buyer who is looking for a 3 bedroom property in Stirling, as they will be looking to commute to Glasgow & Edinburgh daily
Wanted - we have a buyer who is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house in Causewayhead. They are local & looking to upsize
First Time Buyer looking for a 2 bedroom flat in the Wallace Park or Braehead area
First Time Buyer looking for a 2 bedroom house in Denny - they live locally & want to stay in the area