our Stirling branch
Allen & Harris Stirling, located in a prominent position on Pitt Terrace, would love to help you find your next home or assist with the sale of your current property. We are a team of highly experienced, friendly estate agents. Our Branch Manager Tony Griffith has a wealth of experience and industry knowledge gained from his 20 year Estate Agency background. Our team are focused on providing a first class service,
priding ourselves on going the extra mile for our clients.
Our branch covers a vast area, to mention a few: Stirling, Causewayhead, Bridge of Allan, Dunblane, Doune, Callander, Killin and surrounding areas, Kippen, Balfron and the Hillfoots. Our Sales Negotiators, Alison & Helen, will gladly assist you with every aspect of the moving process, from selling your current home to finding your new property. We also offer a fantastic Help to Find service, in which we will source out the right property for you. Please call the team to discuss how we can help you.
Mike Pantony, our valuer, would be more than happy to visit your property to give you a FREE valuation and discuss our marketing packages.
why choose us?
- Extensive marketing packages available to give you maximum exposure online
- Help To Find service - call us to discuss how we can assist you in finding your next home
- Call to book an appointment with our Mortgage Consultant, Emma, to discuss the cost involved with regards to your move/purchase
- Part of Sequence, a national network of award winning Estate Agents
- Professional photography, audio tour, floor plan and premium displays on Rightmove and Zoopla
- We have a dedicated Land & New Homes department - please contact us to discuss how we can help you....
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Wanted - 3 bedroom house with garage in the Torbrex/Stirling area. We have a buyer looking up to £160,000 & has nothing to sell.
Wanted - 2/3 bedroom house with garden in the Larbert/Airth area. We have a proceedable buyer looking up to £110,000
Wanted - 2 or 3 bedroom house/flat in Bannockburn. We have a First Time Buyer who is looking up to £100,000.
Wanted - 2 bedroom house/flat in the Fallin area. We have a First Time Buyer who is looking up to £150,000.
Wanted - 3/4 bedroom house in either Bridge of Allan or Larbert. We have a buyer who is looking up to £200,000.
Wanted - 2 or 3 bedroom house in Callander, Dunblane or Bridge of Allan. We have a buyer who has sold their property & is looking up to £200,000.
Wanted - Rural property within a 20 mile radius of Stirling. We have a buyer who is looking up to £575,000 & would like a character property with traditional features.
Wanted - 2 bedroom house or cottage in Callander. We have a First Time Buyer who is looking up to £170,000.