our Stirling branch
Allen & Harris Stirling, located in a prominent position on Pitt Terrace, would love to help you find your next home or assist with the sale of your current property. We are a team of highly experienced, friendly estate agents. Our Branch Manager Tony Griffith has a wealth of experience and industry
knowledge gained from his 15 year Estate Agency background. Our team are focused on providing a first class service, priding ourselves on going the extra mile for our clients.
Our branch covers a vast area, to mention a few: Stirling, Causewayhead, Bridge of Allan, Dunblane, Doune, Callander, Killin and surrounding areas, Kippen, Balfron and the Hillfoots. Our sales negotiators, Michelle Leyden & Becky Jacobs, will gladly assist you with every aspect of the moving process, from selling your current home to finding your new property. We also offer a fantastic Help to Find service, in which we will source out the right property for you. Please call the team to discuss how we can help you.
Mike Pantony, our valuer, would be more than happy to visit your property to give you a FREE valuation and discuss our marketing packages.
why choose us?
- We would love to help get you moving in 2018, please call us on 01786 445011 for a FREE property valuation....
- Extensive marketing packages available to give you maximum exposure online
- Call to book an appointment with our Mortgage Consultant Lisa Mollins
- Help To Find service - call us to discuss how we can assist you in finding your next home
- Part of Sequence, a national network of award winning Estate Agents
- Professional photography, audio tour, floor plan and premium displays on Rightmove and Zoopla
- We have a dedicated Land & New Homes department - please contact us to discuss how we can help you....
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Wanted - 4 or 5 bedroom detached house in Alloa or Alva, up to 250,000
3 Bedroom house in Bannockburn - property must have a garden
Wanted - 3 bedroom property in Cowie. We have a lady in rented accommodation who is keen to stay in the area
4 or 5 bedroom detached house in Menstrie - we have buyers looking who have recently missed out on properties
2 bedroom apartment in Castle Court, FK8, wanted for First Time Buyer
Wanted - 2 bedroom apartment in Broomhill Court, Stirling for a First Time Buyer
Wanted - 2 or 3 bedroom property in the Raploch location, for First Time Buyer
3 bedroom property in Targe Wynd, Stirling required - buyer is looking to purchase immediately & is a First Time Buyer
Wanted - 3 bedroom property in Cowie, our client is looking to upsize from a 2 bedroom & would consider a house-swap
Urgently wanted - 2 bedroom bungalow in Causewayhead or Torbrex. Our client is looking to downsize from a 4/5 bedroom house in Causewayhead & would consider a house swap too.