our Wells branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call Ollie Jones 01749676067 ... Or email on: email@example.com
Mortgage Services - call 07825370092 Or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- A local estate agent with the support and benefit of a national presence, allowing us to capture a wider audience for your property.
- We offer a range of services from Residential Sales, New Homes, Home Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys and Mortgage Services!
- Take advantage of our FREE Help to Find service. Let us make a personalised plan to help you find your dream property. Call us for more info
- Open House Service: A structured and well managed event to generate maximum interest and exposure for your property!
- The best marketing packages using professional photography and TV style adverts to maximize the exposure of your greatest asset.
- One of the only estate agents in Wells to use Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation - getting the most from online marketing.
- A great team of energetic and enthusiastic estate agents with the assistance of a national network of over 320 offices
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs P is looking for a property with at least 2 bedrooms & a study, must be within close proximity of Wells bus station, and have off road parking for at least 1 car. Mrs P has a budget up to £400,000
Mrs H is looking for a 2+ bed bungalow with a small garden and off road parking, within walking distance to Wells City Centre. Do you have a property like this to sell???
Ms P is looking for a detached family home within walking distance of Wells Blue School and up to £320,000. Can you help?
Mrs B is looking for a 2 bed bungalow with small garden around the keward area of Wells!! Up to £250,000!! Can you help?
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a three bedroom house with a garage near to Wells or Shepton Mallet. They are prepared to do work if required. Do you have the house they want?
Mr & Mrs R are searching for a house ideally in South Horrington but possibly Wells that has 3 bedrooms or more and a good garden. Does this sound like your home? Call us now!!
Mr R is searching for a four bedroom home in a countryside setting with easy access to the A37. Does this sound like your house? Please let us know!!
Mrs M is looking for a 2/3 bed bungalow in a village around Wells up to £210,000. Cash purchaser.
Mrs K is looking for a shared ownership four bedroom house with parking and a good size garden. Can you help?
Ms K is looking for a 3 Bedroom House with parking and a large garden. Can you help?