our Whitchurch branch
Our office is in the centre of Whitchurch Village, Cardiff, so please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours.
The Allen & Harris team has extensive knowledge of the Cardiff property market & have helped countless local people move home from first time ... buyers, growing families looking to upsize to landlords.
We sell all types of property in Whitchurch & the surrounding areas within Cardiff including Rhiwbina, Heath, Birchgrove,Thornhill, Lisvane, Llanishen, Llandaff North, Gabalfa, Mynachdy, Tongwynlais,Taffs Well, Radyr, Pentyrch, Gwaelod y Garth, Caerphilly & more!
We are committed to helping people move from start to finish & are passionate about what we do. Whether buying, selling or both, we would be delighted to chat to you so you can find out how our successful estate agency team can assist you. Call us or pop into our office.
Need help with a mortgage? Our in house Mortgage Services Team would be happy to assist you in any aspect of the process.
Land & New Homes in Cardiff? To discuss your land or new homes requirements, please contact our Land & New Homes Manager Andy Jarrett on 07584 663514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to help whether you are buying or selling.
We are also working alongside Wates in a new development in Llanishen!
As part of an award winning estate agency network we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- My Account - An online programme whereby you can login and monitor your property's performance and any saved properties.
- Sell or buy through us and get our sales progression app MIO to track your move!
- Our conveyancers are open 7 days a week to work on your move.
- Our Mortgage Consultant Emma, can provide advice on rates, the cost of moving and our Head Start scheme.
- We are currently working with Wates to bring you a new development in Llanishen - Walker Mews.
- Our Open House events attract a wide audience and can help secure a quicker, smoother sale.
- We advertise our properties on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise your home's visibilty.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs Tullett is looking for a three bedroom property in the Whitchurch/Rhiwbina area, up to £300,000!
Mr L is looking for one bedroom flat up to £120,000 in the North Cardiff area.
Mrs F is looking for a three bedroom semi-detached property in Whitchurch up to £250,000.
Mrs R is looking for a two bedroom property near Heath Hospital up to £200,000
Mr C is looking for a three bedroom property is Llanishen up to £260,000.
Mr Williams is looking for a three bedroom property in Whitchurch up to £300,000!
Miss L is looking for a three bedroom property in Llandaff North up to £220,000!
Mrs H is looking for a four bedroom property in Whitchurch up to £450,000!
Miss R is looking for a two bedroom bungalow in Whitchurch and surrounding areas up to £280,000
Mr D is looking for a 2 bedroom ground floor flat in the Llanishen area!