our Whitchurch branch
Our office is in a prominent high street position within Whitchurch Village, making us your local agent of choice. Our friendly sales team would love for you to pop in and have a chat about the local market and how we could help to sell a home like yours for the best possible price!
We have a highly skilled sales team who can offer plethora of services including Sales, Valuations, Professional Photography, Floorplans, ... Audio Tours, EPC's, Home Conveyancing, Surveys and Free guides to selling, Modern Method Auctions and New homes. Driven by our Branch Manager Craig Morgan, supporting Craig we have our Senior Negotiator Sofia Heke, Sales Negotiator Rees Watson and Sales Administrator Naomi Konten.
Need a mortgage? Why not pop in and have a chat with our in-house Mortgage Consultant Richard Goy who has helped countless local people with their mortgages from first-time buyers, to buy to let investors, government schemes, help to buy, re-mortgage and additional services such as insurance and will writing services.
We cover a large area of Cardiff and surrounding areas, including Whitchurch, LLandaff North, Gabalfa, Mynachdy, Birchgrove, Heath, Llanishen, Rhiwbina, Taffs Well, Gwaelod Y Garth, Radyr, Pentyrch, Tongwynlais, Lisvane and Thornhil.
We also have an experienced Lettings team who cover the Whitchurch and surroundings areas. The team is driven by Katie Duke and supporting Katie is Jemma Franklin, Sophie Davies and Paris Atkinson.
why choose us?
- Our conveyancers are open 7 days a week to work on your move.
- Our Open House events attract a wide audience and can help secure a quicker, smoother sale.
- We advertise our properties on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise your home's visibilty.
- Our vendor system "My Account" allows you to track your properties performance online!
- Download our MIO app to track you purchase/sale from your mobile or tablet!
- Our Marketing packages boosts your chances of selling quickly by offering extras such as professional photography and 360 tours.
- Modern Method Auctions offer a secure way of selling. Call us to find out more.
- Talk to us about our Covid-19 Safety First viewings
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr P is looking for a 2 bedroom house within walking distance of UHW. Looking to spend up to £220,000
Mr M & Miss M-T are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house along the M4 corridor. They are looking to spend up to £300,000
Ms C is looking for her ideal investment in the North of Cardiff, she is looking for a 2 bedroom flat up to £140,000.
Mr H & Miss S are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the Whitchurch area to make their forever home. They are looking to spend up to £350,000.
Mr M is a finacially qualified buyer looking for a two bedroom house in Thornhill. Upto £190,000.
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 2/3 bedroom property with a west facing garden in the centre of Whitchurch. Ideally in Blandon Way up to £280,000