our Whitchurch branch
Our office is in a prominent high street position within Whitchurch Village, making us your local agent of choice. Our friendly sales team would love for you to pop in and have a chat about the local market and how we could help to sell a home like yours for the best possible price!
We have a highly skilled sales team who can offer plethora of services including Sales, Valuations, Professional Photography, Floorplans, ... Audio Tours, EPC's, Home Conveyancing, Surveys and Free guides to selling, Modern Method Auctions and New homes. Driven by our Branch Manager Craig Morgan, supporting Craig we have our Sales Negotiator Naomi Kennedy, Sales Negotiator Rees Watson and Sales Administrator Naomi Konten.
Need a mortgage? Why not pop in and have a chat with our in-house Mortgage Consultant Richard Goy who has helped countless local people with their mortgages from first-time buyers, to buy to let investors, government schemes, help to buy, re-mortgage and additional services such as insurance and will writing services.
We cover a large area of Cardiff and surrounding areas, including Whitchurch, LLandaff North, Gabalfa, Mynachdy, Birchgrove, Heath, Llanishen, Rhiwbina, Taffs Well, Gwaelod Y Garth, Radyr, Pentyrch, Tongwynlais, Lisvane and Thornhill.
We also have an experienced Lettings team who cover the Whitchurch and surroundings areas. The team is driven by Katie Duke and supporting Katie is Jemma Franklin, Sophie Davies and Paris Atkinson.
why choose us?
- Our conveyancers are open 7 days a week to work on your move.
- Our Open House events attract a wide audience and can help secure a quicker, smoother sale.
- We advertise our properties on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise your home's visibilty.
- Our vendor system "My Account" allows you to track your properties performance online!
- Download MIO our sales progression app to track you purchase/sale from your mobile or tablet!
- Our Marketing packages boosts your chances of selling by offering extras such as professional photography, 360 tours & Social Media adverts
- Modern Method Auctions offer a secure way of selling. Call us to find out more.
- Talk to us about our Covid-19 Safety First viewings
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss S. is looking for a two bedroom house within walking distance to Whitchurch Village, budget up to £240,000
Mr S. is a first time buyer looking in the North Cardiff area. Quiet area with no main roads, budgeting to £215,000
Mrs R. is relocating Buckinghamshire budgeting up to £650,000. Wanting a four bedroom house with lots of character
Mrs C. is looking for a family home in the North Cardiff area. Three or more beds with a potential of an extension or attic conversion. Close to parks and fields. Looking to spend £400,000
Miss S. is a first time buyer looking for a property in the CF14 area. Looking for a minimum of two beds near public transport as works in Cardiff City Centre.
Mrs O. is looking for an investment property. Flat or house with good yield. Looking to spend £180,000
Ms E. is looking for a one or two bedroom property on Cardiff Road with lots of character!