our Witney branch
Located in the heart of Witney by Church Green, we do more than just sell your home. We offer a wide range of home moving services to sellers, local buyers, tenants and landlords, all under one roof.
Having had a strong presence in the Witney housing market for years, we hold exceptional local knowledge ... and we are committed to selling your home! For years Allen & Harris estate agents have been selling properties in Witney, Carterton, Aston, Bampton, Leafield, Hailey, Stonesfield, North Leigh, Eynsham,
Long Hanborough, Chipping Norton, Burford, Ducklington and many others.
Thinking of selling and want to know how much your house is worth? Call us on 01993 705915 to arrange a FREE property valuation
Land for sale in Witney? To discuss your land requirements, please contact our Land Manager, Mark Evans on 07855 078618 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to discuss them whether you are buying or selling.
New Homes For Sale in Witney? We sell a range of new homes throughout the Witney area and would be delighted to discuss our latest availability.
With a network of estate agents, our range of property services including sales and lettings, our focus is to achieve success to get your property sold or let, look no further than Allen & Harris when choosing an estate agent. Get in contact today and let us help you move to your new home!
why choose us?
- Our Help to Find Service will search our local and national databases to see if we have suitable properties based on your requirements
- Ideally located in a prominent office with eye catching window displays on Market Square, located next to Church Green off the High Street.
- Residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and auctions all under one roof.
- We are proud to have such a pro-active team of people, with many years of experience ready to help you buy or sell your next home.
- Our unique sellers and buyers account will help keep you personally up to date with your own sale or purchase
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr W & Miss B are looking for a 3 bedroom family home in the Witney area! Are you looking to sell? Please call us to book a market appraisal
Mr S is seeking a 2-3 bedroom bungalow in Witney. Do you have a property to sell? Call us for a FREE market appraisal
First Time Buyer looking for Two Bedroom Property with Good Downstairs Space, Garden & Parking
We have a qualified buying looking for a 2 bedroom house in Cogge's Witney. Can you help him?
Mr and Mrs C are pre qualified buyers looking for 2 bedroom flats or apartments in Witney and Carterton. Call now if you are looking to sell your property.
Mr and Mrs C are looking for a three bedroom home in Carterton, offering easy access to the airbase and good local schools.
Miss B is looking for a three bedroom house with garden for her dogs in Witney. Can you help???
Miss N is looking for a one or two bedroom house within walking distance to Witney town centre.
Miss S is looking for a three bedroom house with garden and parking in Carterton.