An outstanding detached four to five bedroom property standing in a large, well maintained and es...
- Detached Property In Large Plot With Stunning Valley Views
- Comprehensively Redesigned And Refitted
- Flexible Living Space Of Around 2,000 Sq Ft
- Two Large Reception Rooms, Four To Five Bedrooms
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms Including Two En-Suite
A distinctive and intriguing four bedroom Grade II Listed Georgian town house with later addition...
- Distinctive Grade II Listed Town House
- Around 2,000 Square Ft Of Living Space Over Three Floors
- Four Double Bedrooms, Four Reception Rooms.
- Remarkable Potential For Redevelopment
- Close To Local Village Amenities
Set just above the centre of Batheaston Village on the North Eastern edge of the City, this appea...
- Appealing Location In Batheaston Village
- Semi-Rural Position With Distant Views
- Private Setting With Sunny Decked Terrace
- Three Evenly Proportioned Bedrooms
- 16' X 12' Living Room Opening On To Terrace
As part of a small terrace set along the High Street in Rode, this attractive character home offe...
- 1800S Character Cottage In Popular Village Location
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Living Room With Office Area
- Large Dual Aspect Kitchen Dining Room
- Three Double Bedrooms With Village Views
In a highly favoured and peaceful residential location and with far reaching views from a private...
- Popular Residential Location On North Eastern Edge Of The City
- Close To Schools And Amenities At Larkhall And Camden
- Three Bedrooms Plus Annexe (See Footnote On Description)
- Spacious Living Room With Log Burner And Terrace Access
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
An impressive three bedroom semi detached house with far reaching views from the front, in a favo...
- Favoured Residential Area Close To Local Schools
- Within Easy Reach Of Both Larkhall Village And City Centre
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- 19' Living Room
- Stylish Refitted Kitchen With Appliances