Gracious and stylish, four-bedroom, 1920's detached residence hidden away in an elevated position...
- Impressive Detached Family Residence
- Private South Facing Setting
- Two Fine Bay Window Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom Suite With Balcony Overlooking The Garden
- Superb Refitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
This superb mews style coachouse is in a fantastic position behind the Royal Crescent and imagine...
- Impressive Mews Style Coachouse
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Attractive Living Room & Well Planned Kitchen
- 19'10" Garage
- Superb Position Adjacent To The Royal Crescent
A rare opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented family house set in a peaceful village cu...
- Peaceful Cul-De-Sac Setting Backing Onto Open Countryside
- Spacious Light & Airy Family Accommodation With Views
- Two Reception Room Plus Kitchen/Breakfast Room
This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a two-double bedroom first floor apartment enjoying fa...
- Large First Floor Apartment In An Old Malthouse Dating Back To 18Th Century
- Highly Desirable Village Location Just Outside Of Bath
- Spectacular Countryside Views Of The Midford Valley
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage And Courtyard Parking
A simply stunning ground floor maisonette which forms part of the striking Brewhouse Tower in the...
- Stunning Contemporary Ground Floor Maisonette
- Impressive Open Plan Living/Dining Room And Kitchen
- Galleried First Floor Sitting Room/Study
- Two Bedrooms. Ensuite Shower Room And Bathroom
- West Facing Terraced Seating Area