An impressively extended semi-detached villa, nestling on a level corner plot within this child-f...
- Epc Rating Band C (69)
- Superb Double Storey Extension
- Attractive Outlook Towards Netherton Braes
- Catchment Area For Highly Regarded Local Schooling
- Child Friendly Cul-De-Sac
An impressively spacious mid-terrace home delivering a superb compliment of family accommodation ...
- Epc Rating Band D
- Bright Conservatory With Fantastic Outlook To Garden
- Popular Conservation Village Setting
- Spacious And Enclosed Rear Garden
Set within a desirable pocket of Giffnock, this semi-detached villa offers well- proportioned acc...
- Epc Rating Band D (61)
- Central Giffnock Address Within Walking Distance Of Highly Regarded Local School
- Impressive Floored And Line Attic Playroom
- Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
Set within this popular modern development close to a host of local amenities; this impressively ...
- Epc Rating Band C
- Spacious End Terraced Villa With Attached Garage Hobby Room
- Superb Balance Of Family Accommodation
- Set Within A Level Corner Plot
- Contemporary Open Plan Ground Floor Layout
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious top floor flat delivers bright well laid out ac...
- Epc Rating Band D (58)
- Appealing Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Panoramic Views From All Rear Facing Windows
- Generously Proportioned Apartments Throughout
A notably bright and spacious second floor flat within the picturesque Bankholm Place development...
- Epc Rating Band
- Impressively Spacious Apartments Throughout
- Peaceful Cul De Sac Position Within Development
- Catchment Aea For Highly Regarded Local Schooling
- Lock -Up Garage And Residents Parking