A unique Grade II listed property dating back to the 1500's boasting original period features thr...
- Grade II Listed Home
- Six Bedrooms & Two Receptions & Two Bathrooms
- Large Country Kitchen
- Original Period Features Throughout
- Central Location On Glastonbury High Street
A unique & charming period cottage set within beautiful south facing gardens aprox. 0.5 acres. Ex...
- Commutable Location To Bath & Bristol
- Character Features Throughout
- Country Style Kitchen With Rangemaster
- Triple Aspect Sun Room Overlooking South Facing Gardens
- Double Garage, Single Garage, Workshop & Outbuilding
A beautiful 19th century barn conersion,converted in the early 90's, is set in a private and tran...
- High Quality Barn Conversion
- Private & Quiet Location
- Modern Kitchen
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden With Feature Pond.
- Good Access To Bath, Bristol & Wells.
A substantial family house situated at the end of a desirable & quiet cul-de-sac, next to the bea...
- Detached Family Home
- Quiet And Peaceful Location
- Within Easy Walking Distance To High Street And Amenities
- Light Feeling And Spacious.
- Large Kitchen/Diner & Living Room.
A truly beautiful link detached home dating back to the 1700's boasting period features throughou...
- Large Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Set Along The River Axe
- Period Features Throughout
- Fantastic Countryside Location
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
Beautifully extended property with superb views towards The Mendips, 4-5 Bedrooms, including self...
- Self Contained Annex With Potential To Prvide Rental Income
- Master Bedroom En-Suite With Day Room And Balcony
- Beautifully Extended
- Mature Level Gardens With Far Reaching Countryside Views.
- Exquisit Kitchen Diner With Folding Doors.
A lovely detached four bedroom house situated in the beautiful village of Coxley. This property f...
- 4 Bed Detached House & 2 Bed Self Contained Annexe
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Barn Ripe For Development (Stpp)
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Extensive Mature Grounds